Rules Expansion - Capital
Rules Expansion - Capital
Capitol Hill, once the beating heart of these United States of America, now nothing more than a bleached ruin, a testament to the days lost to nuclear armageddon. Great monuments of the American dream have been torn down and replaced with an ever shifting war zone between Scavenger and Survivor, Raider and Super Mutant. Where once level heads and diplomacy won the day, we now see nothing more civilized than a rapid exchange of gunfire to settle an argument.
Welcome to the Capital Wasteland! The newest Region Ruleset for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare that brings you another dose of hectic skirmish warfare hosted on Capitol Hill. Here we dive deep into the world of Fallout 3, focusing on the never-ending conflict between the shadowy Enclave and the heroic Brotherhood of Steel, as well as the numerous characters that make the Capital Wasteland such a fascinating, if dangerous place to visit.
Firstly, stepping out to reclaim the Wastes from the mutants, raiders, and monsters, we see a new selection of Enclave Troops on the move, bedecked in never-before-seen armor, perfect for working out of sight. Countering them at every turn though, the Brotherhood of Steel, led by the Lyons Pride fight to protect the Capital from the efforts of their enigmatic foes.
All the while, the survivors who call Capitol Hill home do what they can. Domesticated Deathclaws, power armored soldiers, men and women clash to decide the final fate of the Capital, but which side are you on?
In addition to a swath of marvellous miniatures, the Capital Wasteland rules bring with them new cards, painting guides and scenarios! As well as two brand new additions to the game, Vault-Tec approved lists and Regional Rules cards, both designed to give you the quickest to-the-table play experience so far, these additions simplify set-up and allow you to get more games in!
This expansion includes:
- A booklet containing rules for expanding your options on the battlefield.
- 135 new cards, including 40 Unit and 38 AI cards, and 51 Equipment and Perk Cards.
- 5 New Region Rules Sheets, Spanning 10 Regions across the Capital Wasteland.
- 5 New Scenarios.
- Faction rules and strategy guides for the Enclave, and revised faction rules for the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Pre-made Vault Tec approved unit profiles and force lists allow you to get models on the table quicker than ever.
- Everything you need to play the Enclave and Elder Lyons’ Brotherhood of Steel.
- Painting guides for the new miniatures.
Access to the rules, dice, and material found in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two-Player Starter Set is necessary to make full use of this expansion.
©2023 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.