It's important to note that this is a not-for-profit endeavor. The blog will never be monetized with advertising or similar methods and we will never claim ownership of your writing or resell it in any way. The main goal is to provide a place where like-minded people can share their thoughts about the hobbies that we all love. An added bonus for those that become regular writers is that we'll pay for you to attend tabletop shows around the UK and work to try and provide other benefits to contributors as time goes on.
How it Works
All you need to do to register your interest is send an email to email@example.com with the following information;
- Your Name
- Your Hobby Interests
- A sentence or two about why you'd like to write with Hobby Hive
- A short paragraph (50-100 words) either;
- Reviewing a game or system that you've played or;
- Sharing an opinion about tabletop hobbies
Whether you write with us once or multiple times, the following will always apply;
- You will always be credited on the articles that you submit for publication
- There will never be a required word count, article submission limit or other restrictions
- We will never sell or monetize your work through advertising or other means
- You will always retain the right to amend, remove and otherwise own your written content
- All content will be moderated by Hobby Hive staff before publication. We may make alterations for the purposes of grammar and spelling but content will not be altered without your consent
If this has grabbed your interest, send that email to the address below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible!